WebforCharity is based in Glasgow and specialises in designing affordable, professional websites for registered Charities and other Third Sector organisations in Central Scotland.
I am an IT professional with over 8 years experience working with Third Sector organisations providing Website Design and Consultancy.
Currently I am the Chair of the Management Committee for WOSDEC (a development education charity) and understand how charities work and the challenges they face, in terms of their online presence. I also value the importance of face to face meetings with clients to discuss requirements for websites and training.
My sites use a content management system that allows you, your staff or volunteers to amend current pages and add new items, such as news and events. Full training is provided on updating content.
My services include:
- Face to face meetings to discuss requirements
- Advice on purchasing a domain name and hosting
- Design of layout including artwork for banner and pages
- Working with you to create the initial content
- Setting up a content management system (allows others within your organisation to update the website)
- Integration with social media
- Ensuring the website is mobile friendly and responsive.
- Donating through the website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - resulting in higher rankings on search engines
- Setting up analytics to monitor site visits
- Implementing accessibility guidelines
- Providing one-to-one training and a User Guide
To maintain maximum security, backup services and one-to-one support, I recommend purchasing a support package - provided FREE for the first two months of the website site going live.
Please contact me now to discuss your website.